Children have rights, including the right to education. Children are born with a great desire to discover new things and shape their environment. Didacta 2018 will offer a multi-faceted focus on ways of paying more conscious attention to, and fostering children’s unlimited curiosity and abilities, learning to view this as a valuable resource of early childhood.
Thanks to the new hall layout of didacta Hannover, which will make the topic of “lifelong learning” tangible like never before, companies and associations from the "Early Education" display sector will have the modern surroundings of Hall 11 as their showcase. There they will find the ideal conditions for highlighting the latest trends and illuminating key items involving early education.
This display sector is targeted at:
- Preschool teachers and childcare center managers
- Childcare consultants
- People involved in daily childcare
- Special education teachers
- Organizations involved in children’s and youth services
- Parents’ groups and committees
- Municipal offices for colleges of social education
- Universities specializing in children’s education
- Planners and architects