didacta 2021, in February
- Durchdachte Medienkonzepte für jeden Einsatzbereich
- Beratung, Umsetzung, Service und Support durch schulerfahrene zertifizierte Experten
Interaktive digitale ...
- Individual solutions for every school level
- Flexible furniture and media
- Teacher workstations integrated in the room concept
A key focus of modern teaching ...
- Staff rooms and team rooms
- Personal preparation spaces and workplaces
- Teachers' lounge
Teaching staff also benefit from having a stimulating working environment. ...
- Dynamic stool for all ages
- Five sizes, nine colours
- Awarded the AGR (Healthy Backs Campaign) label of quality as outstandingly back-friendly
Moving is healthy, ...
VS Vereinigte Spezialmöbelfabriken is Germany's leading manufacturer of school furniture. The family-run company is also successful as a supplier of office fittings and furniture. VS has been manufacturing and marketing furniture and media equipment for the knowledge society for 120 years: for schools and universities, administrations and ministries, companies and corporations. The company's headquarters and production site are in Tauberbischofsheim/Germany. It also has branches and subsidiaries in Europe, the USA and the Near East.One of VS's trademark products is the wooden skid chair. A similar cult status was achieved by the PantoSwing students' chair which was developed in association with design legend Verner Panton and is now a standard item of school equipment. With its ergonomic, sophisticated solutions for educational environments, VS is continuing to write the history of school furniture.
Hochhäuser Str. 8
Phone: +49 9341 88 0
Fax: +49 9341 88 107
Philipp Müller (Chairman of the Managing Board), Dr. Thomas Müller (Managing Director), Jörg Blumenstock (Sales Director), Bernhard Schwering (Commercial Affairs Director), Stefan Beuschlein (Sales Manager), Steffen Weis (Commercial Affairs Director)