didacta 2021, in February
Fundamentals 1: Analyzing electrical systems and testing their functionsFundamentals 2: Planning and realizing electrical installations Fundamentals 3: Analyzing and adapting controlsFundamentals 4: Commissioning communicating systemsThe training systems for the fundamentals of electrical engineering are designed for hands-on experimenting by students in any field of electrical engineering, from craftsman to technician.Special features:The training systems for the fundamentals of electrical engineering are based on a project-oriented concept. A training situation is created by a fictional customer enquiry. Emphasis is laid on a consistent business process. Training situation, technical equipment and accompanying documentation (teachware) are coordinated.Optimum results are achieved by combining the training systems with a modern learning island (see illustration on the right). The variable arrangement of the trapeziform tables allows a flexible room design.
Industrial Compact Installation - connectedFACTORY CPS-i40®
Owing to the use of latest technologies, all aspects of modern and future-oriented manufacturing are ...
Simply genius - modular and safe
Robots are applied in industrial settings all over the world and represent a new era of truly collaborative industrial robots.
The ETS training system Automation Technology covers all the areas of industrial automation. It was conceived as a modular system, thus being attractive in price ...
- Constructing and testing fundamental circuits with safety switchgear in keeping with what is done in practice
- Classification in main, release, feedback and auxiliary ...
Sensoric with IO-Link
Sensorik and Industrial Internet of Things
Network Technology - Voice over IP
Configuration and Commissioning of KNX Systems
- Configuring of KNX systems
- Commissioning and troubleshooting
- Documentation and maintenance
- Construction and commissioning of a hazard detection system
- Consideration of the corresponding
- Selection of suitable detectors and sensors
- Programming of the alarm system
- Difference between continuous
and discontinuous controllers
- Analysing controlled systems with and without selfregulation and determining the system parameters
System for Training Purposes and Practical Experiments
over the Entire Power Electronics Sector
Becoming acquainted, understanding and applying power electronics ...
- Active power
- Apparent power
- Mechanical power
- Mains Supply
- Electrical System in a Customer's Home
- Residual Current Devices - RCDs
- Sub-distribution in a Customer's Home
- IT System: Insulation Monitoring
The model is ideally suited for explaining how to assemble and disassemble a helical gear unit and how a helical gear unit works. All the Tools and resources needed ...
- Mechanical assembly and disassembly of anti-friction bearings
- Hydraulic assembly and disassembly of anti-friction bearings
- Conditions of rotation
- Creating ...
- Mode of operation of pneumatic components
- Determining elements for different pneumatic control solutions
- Assembling pneumatic elements with subsequent ...
The flexible training system from ETS DIDACTIC for building systems engineering, with real components, such as the meter cabinet, complying with the safety regulations. ...
ELABO goes on with the revolution of workstation systems. Primus One® incorporates all the knowledge and experience of Elabo. Additional new features ...