Practical at every level
The modular production system MPS® sets the right challenges and provides appropriate learning environments for various requirements:
- Differentiated functions
- Individual and combined units
- Different drive technologies
- Material and information flow
- Modern and variable control concepts
The MPS® transfer system fits in a cabinet but can also be combined to create networked production lines.
The MPS® stations are supplied with trolleys, provide space for the control system, are fully assembled and can be a basis for complex learning factories.
MPS® transfer system
The ideal system for anyone focused on process and automation:
- One line, various drives, numerous modules and functions with state of the art technology
- Transportable, designed for cabinets, individually and combined in different layouts
- Defined interfaces enable individual modules to be viewed and quickly changed to rapidly adapt to the required learning content.
The system for anyone who values industrial basic and advanced training, mechatronics and automation, value retention and robustness of the equipment:
-Since 1991, the system for the mechatronics world championships
- Stations represent the most common sub-processes in any automated production system
- Platform for problem based practical training
Maximum industrial relevance in automation and handling technology
Real and virtual
The MPS® is not only the platform for training with maximum transfer to industrial practice. It also provides unique flexibility for choosing the appropriate methods:
- All MPS® stations and systems are identical to the models in the CIROS® process simulation
- PLC training and troubleshooting can be provided using the real model and the 3D models in CIROS®