The flexible training system from ETS DIDACTIC for building systems engineering, with real components, such as the meter cabinet, complying with the safety regulations. The system is characterised by the holistic approach to knowlege transfer. It is mobile and the workplace can be fitted in a individually from two sides. The trainee can work and make measurements with the highest possible safety under real conditions. Learning objectives:- Mains of the consumer network- Selection of protective measures for a consumer installation- Measuring instruments for measurements to DIN VDE 0100-600, DIN VDE 0105-100 and BGV A3 select, apply, and interpret results- Applying rules for initial and repeat test and set up a schedule of the required measurements- Commissioning of a low-voltage system- Perform and describe initial and repeat test of electrical systems and create a report- Use of the personal ptotection equipment- Planing an executing of electrical installations - Troubleshooting in elektrical installations
Industrial Compact Installation - connectedFACTORY CPS-i40®
Owing to the use of latest technologies, all aspects of modern and future-oriented manufacturing are ...
Simply genius - modular and safe
Robots are applied in industrial settings all over the world and represent a new era of truly collaborative industrial robots.
The ETS training system Automation Technology covers all the areas of industrial automation. It was conceived as a modular system, thus being attractive in price ...
- Constructing and testing fundamental circuits with safety switchgear in keeping with what is done in practice
- Classification in main, release, feedback and auxiliary ...
Sensoric with IO-Link
Sensorik and Industrial Internet of Things
Network Technology - Voice over IP
Configuration and Commissioning of KNX Systems
- Configuring of KNX systems
- Commissioning and troubleshooting
- Documentation and maintenance
- Construction and commissioning of a hazard detection system
- Consideration of the corresponding
- Selection of suitable detectors and sensors
- Programming of the alarm system
Fundamentals 1: Analyzing electrical systems and testing their functions
Fundamentals 2: Planning and realizing electrical installations Fundamentals 3: Analyzing ...
- Difference between continuous
and discontinuous controllers
- Analysing controlled systems with and without selfregulation and determining the system parameters
System for Training Purposes and Practical Experiments
over the Entire Power Electronics Sector
Becoming acquainted, understanding and applying power electronics ...
- Active power
- Apparent power
- Mechanical power
- Mains Supply
- Electrical System in a Customer's Home
- Residual Current Devices - RCDs
- Sub-distribution in a Customer's Home
- IT System: Insulation Monitoring
The model is ideally suited for explaining how to assemble and disassemble a helical gear unit and how a helical gear unit works. All the Tools and resources needed ...
- Mechanical assembly and disassembly of anti-friction bearings
- Hydraulic assembly and disassembly of anti-friction bearings
- Conditions of rotation
- Creating ...
- Mode of operation of pneumatic components
- Determining elements for different pneumatic control solutions
- Assembling pneumatic elements with subsequent ...
ELABO goes on with the revolution of workstation systems. Primus One® incorporates all the knowledge and experience of Elabo. Additional new features ...